Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grab Bag Special - Sheesh

Triathlon is expensive. I can almost hear the collective "duh" coming from the readers now. Yeah, everyone has felt the pain of the cash register from having to buy so much gear. Gear for three sports nonetheless that either has to be all carbon, wicking, or trans-fat free. Well, I'd once again lost my swim jammers and I'm tired of ruining tri shorts when swimming a pool with them. So I tried to be smart in my approach to buying my next set of jammers. I tried to be thrifty and save a few buck. So, I tried buying a grab bag pair of Jammers from TYR. Normally, these Jammers can cost upwards of $30. I found these for $19. Big discount right? So what I was expecting was something like this:


But was I got was something like this:





It comes complete with a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses and a VHS tape of the first season of Miami Vice. I'm going to look so freaking Awesome! Totally.

1 comment:

  1. Hey For $20 I'd just be happy they weren't a rainbow colored speedo. Actually Kastaway Swimwear is having a grab bag special, Poly Jammers for $23 granted they are grab bag so you could end up with more Miami Vice stuff.

    ReplyDelete